Saturday, November 17, 2012

Editorial Published in a Bengali Language Paper

This is a brilliant piece of analysis of what's going on in India now, the imbalance or rather the ugliness of imbalance in the distribution of wealth and plenty across Indians. The income gap has widened across the world, this is restrictive of growth. The scriptures and the epics proscribed this imbalance (at least in the context of Indian epics), but it continues unabated.

The article is in Bengali language.


আনন্দবাজার পত্রিকা - সম্পাদকীয়:

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

Naba said...

Arin, thanks for sharing this article. I read it and I think I understood the gist of it (and realized how rusty my Bangla has become, still, I was glad I could still read the script even though meanings of many words escape me).